The Downtown Tours are a summer-long extravaganza experiencing all the tastes and flavours downtown’s restaurants have to offer!
The cold winter months are coming ahead but that doesn’t mean you have to stay inside, because for the first time ever, the Downtown Winnipeg BIZ is offering tours all winter! Starting this November, you can choose from three new tours that will showcase the incredible selection of restaurants that downtown Winnipeg has to offer and get you outside with friends and family. In addition, you can now enjoy your favourite tours all year-round, including the Tap In (beer) Tour, Breakfast Club and Winnipeg Wine Tour.
New tours this year include:
- Cocktail Crawl – This fun walking tour takes advantage of our Winnipeg walkways to take you and your friends from cocktail spot to cocktail spot without ever putting on a coat! Participants visit four restaurants and receive a featured cocktail along with shareable appetizers at each stop along the way! ($40)
- Bikes and Brunch – Be a true Winnipegger and conquer the winter blues with this tour of downtown’s best brunch spots using a winterized or fat bike! Participants bike to three of downtown Winnipeg’s best brunch spots, receiving a breakfast sample at each stop. There is an option to rent a fat bike, or you can use your own winterized/fat bike. ($40, option to rent a fat bike for an additional $20)
- Caesar Crawl – Grab your friends and sip on some of the best Caesar Cocktails downtown Winnipeg has to offer! Participants will visit four restaurant stops where they will receive a signature Caesar and shareable appetizers at each stop, before voting on their favourite Caesar of the night! ($40)
- Hit up patios in one evening on the Patio Crawl tour
- Cycle to different restaurants on the Moveable Feast tour
- Join the early birds for a mobile Sunday brunch on the Breakfast Club tour
- Test out Winnipeg’s favourite watering holes on the Tap In tour
- Sample fine wines at the city’s best restaurants on the Winnipeg Wine tour and wrap up your night with a stay at a luxury downtown hotel