- This event has passed.
October 28 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm
TRICK-OR-TREAT! Want a night of Halloween DELIGHT? Then join us for fangtastic family entertainment at the 25th Annual Halloween Howl! Collect treats in 12 indoor ghastly galleries, participate in spooktacular activities, make creepy crafts, and have some ghoulish fun.
Costumes are optional but will make the event so much more fun! For the safety and security of all event guests, if you or your child’s costume includes a toy weapon or a mask, we respectfully ask that you leave those items at home.
- A ghoulish dance party with special guest DJ Mama Cutsworth
- Treats available in each of the museum’s 12 galleries
- A hoot with feathered friends from Wildlife Haven Rehabilitation Centre
- Magical fun with magician Evan Morgan
- Spooky experiments with Let’s Talk Science
- Make-and-take home your very own creepy craft
- Sweet treats and healthy snacks
- And more!