We are always looking for volunteers at the Downtown Winnipeg BIZ to help with our numerous programs and events. It’s a fun way to meet people, acquire new skills and have fun while you’re at it!
Are you interested in volunteering with us?
- Application: Fill out the online application form and send your current resume to email@example.com.
- Selection: After we receive a completed online application and resume through email, we screen all applicants thoroughly. We take many factors inter consideration during the selection process.
- Interview: If your skills and interests match our needs, our Volunteer Coordinator will contact you by email to arrange a date and time for an interview. During the interview, you will also be asked to complete a case study.
- Screening: Depending on the volunteer role(s) that you are interested in, you might be required to obtain a Criminal Record Check, a Child Abuse Registry Check and an Adult Abuse Registry Check.
- Offer: If you are successful, our Volunteer Coordinator will offer you a volunteer position. If you accept the position, a start date will be determined.
- Orientation & Training: You will also be required to attend orientation. You will then receive specific training for your volunteer position on your first shift.
If you are an existing volunteer, please click here to enter our Volunteer Portal.
Please contact our Volunteer Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 204.958.4644.
Basic Volunteer Requirements
- Grade 12 Diploma
- Criminal Record Check
- Child Abuse Registry Check
- 12 Volunteer Hours Per Month