Pedal in the Peg is back with a new downtown location to rent bikes! Head over to your next meeting, ride with your friends or explore downtown Winnipeg with one of these hip cruisers!
The program wouldn’t be possible without Mayor Brian Bowman’s commitment to making Winnipeg more bike-friendly. The city provides $1,750 each year to maintain the bikes. The Downtown Winnipeg BIZ salutes the efforts of the City council and administration.
Pedal in the Peg has six downtown rental locations including five returning locations and one brand new location at the Fort Garry Hotel. Rental rates vary by location.
- Alt Hotel, 310 Donald Street
- City Hall, 311 Desk, 510 Main Street
- Delta Hotels by Marriott Winnipeg, 350 St. Mary Avenue
- Downtown Winnipeg BIZ office, 426 Portage Avenue
- Fort Garry Hotel, 222 Broadway
- Holiday Inn & Suites Winnipeg Downtown, 360 Colony Street
The ultimate goal is for Pedal in the Peg to be the template for a city-wide bike rental program, and the Downtown Winnipeg BIZ is committed to leading on this front.
For more information about the Pedal in the Peg program, click HERE.