Food. Drinks. Entertainment. Summer. OTHER PEOPLE.
Patio Fest, which runs from Friday, July 16 through to Sunday, July 18, has everything you need to have an amazing weekend with friends, family and/or loose acquaintances! Make like a bunny and patio-hop to as many as your heart desires.
Check out this handy Patio Fest Map to plan your weekend.
Get together with your pals in the centre of Winnipeg – a convenient location no matter what neighbourhood they live in!
Biking downtown is easy using the Central Winnipeg Bike Loop.
Bicycle Valet will be set up at True North Square all weekend to look after your bike for free!
If you’re a driver, there are a ton of free parking options.
If transit is your jam, check out the Winnipeg Transit Trip Planner.
Featuring live performances at all participating downtown patios, you can easily go from patio to patio to patio (and even stop to shop in between!) to see your favourites or fall in love with somebody new!
Friday July 16th
- 2pm – 3pm: Skylar Bouchard at Mottola Grocery (True North Square plaza)
- 3pm – 4pm: Brett Schulz at Old Spaghetti Factory
- 4pm – 5pm: Ozconscious at Lake of the Woods Brewing Co
- 5pm – 6pm: Phil Natividad at SMITH
- 5pm – 10pm: Memetic DJ’s featuring Nath & Kelly Zahn, plus special guests at Pyramid Cabaret
- 5pm – 9pm: Justin Lacroix at The Sunset Terrace + Bar (Fort Garry Hotel)
- 6pm – 7pm: Martin Desjarlais at Capital Grill Broadway
- 6pm – 7pm: Jesse Bandura at Hy’s Steakhouse & Cocktail Bar
- 6:30pm – 7:30pm: Brett Schulz at Elephant & Castle
- 6:30pm -9:30pm: Live entertainment at La Roca
- 7pm – 8pm: Mikayla Zacharias at Merchant Kitchen
- 7pm – 8pm: Los Laureles at Rudy’s Eat and Drink
- 7pm – 10pm: Honeysliders at Times Change(d) Outside / Blue Note Park (ticketed event – please check availability)
- 8pm – 9pm: Joe Curtis at Gusto North
- 8pm – 9pm: Ozconscious at Shannon’s Irish Pub
Saturday July 17th
- 1pm – 2pm: Kwiat at Capital Grill Broadway
- 2pm: Los Laureles at Mottola Grocery (True North Square plaza)
- 2pm – 10pm: Wobble kRew with Haze, Theo, Tzu, Davey Berkowitz, Groove Tactics, Grayscale and Super Luminous at Pyramid Cabaret
- 3pm – 4pm: Sean Burns at SMITH
- 3pm – 4pm: Ozconscious at Old Spaghetti Factory
- 4pm – 5pm: Martin Desjarlais at Lake of the Woods Brew Co.
- 5pm – 9pm: Derrick Gottfried at the Sunset Terrace + Bar (Fort Garry Hotel)
- 5pm – 6pm: Phil Natividad at Rudy’s Eat and Drink
- 6pm – 7pm: Fontine at Hy’s Steakhouse & Cocktail Bar
- 6:30pm -9:30pm: Live entertainment at La Roca
- 7pm – 10pm: The Windups at Times Change(d) Outside / Blue Note Park (ticketed event – please check availability)
- 7pm – 8pm: Joe Curtis at Merchant Kitchen
- 8pm – 9pm: Jesse Bandura at Gusto North
- 8pm – 9pm: Martin Desjarlais at Shannon’s Irish Pub
Sunday July 18th
- 1pm – 2pm: Sean Burns at Capital Grill Broadway
- 2pm – 3pm: Fontine at Mottola Grocery (True North Square plaza)
- 2pm – 3pm: Mikayla Zacharias at Elephant and Castle
- 3pm – 4pm: Ozconscious at SMITH
- 3pm – 10pm: Juvel at Times Change(d) Outside / Blue Note Park (ticketed event – please check availability)
- 5pm – 6pm: Martin Desjarlais at Old Spaghetti Factory
- 5pm – 9pm: Joe Curtis at The Sunset Terrace + Bar (Fort Garry Hotel)
- 6pm – 7pm: Phil Natividad at Hy’s Steakhouse & Cocktail Bar
Try tasty food and drink specials all weekend!
Shannon’s Irish Pub Friday special: 2 for 1 Fish & Chips Saturday special: Happy Hour Wings
Five drink specials to try! 1. Honey Badger Cocktail 2. Blueberry Gin Smash 3. Sangria 4. Bourbon or Whiskey Lemonade 5. Rum Punch
Get 25% off all merchandise when you buy a pint as well as $2 off all beer cocktails until 4pm each day!
La Roca Taco Trios for $12! (no sides)
House Made 2oz Classic Lime Margaritas for $10!
Capital Grill Broadway $5 off all burgers and $5 draft beer!
The Keg Friday – Whisky Sour; Saturday – Crafted Pina Colada; Sunday – Blackberry Daquiri
Tavern United Downtown Appetizers are 2 for $20! Triple Highballs starting at $10!
Rudy’s Eat and Drink have launched a BRAND NEW MENU for the weekend! Give it a try!
SMITH at Inn at the Forks
Pan-fried Bearcat Fisheries Pickerel Fillets: Lemon & chive butter sauce, roasted herb fingerling potato, sautéed broccolini with chilies and garlic 35
Parisian Gnocchi: Brown butter, thyme, wild Mushroom, arugula, Grana Padano 27 (V)
Sangria – Your choice of red or white Litre 30 / Glass 12
1919 Belgian Pale Ale [Little Brown Jug]: Pint 7
Lemon Meringue Pie: Limoncello, egg whites, Saskatoon berries, sparkling wine 14
Prairie Rose: Gin, strawberry mint syrup, rose water, soda, rosebud garnish 14
Jungle Bird: Rum, Campari, pineapple, fresh lime 14
Old Spaghetti Factory Weekend Drink Specials – Friday Bellini $5.75 / Saturday casual cocktail $5.00 /
Sunday Caesar $5.25
The Merchant Kitchen Broccoli, tofu and shiitake mushroom tempura served with vegan sweet chilli sauce, black sesame and ponzu.
Margarita Pitchers in your choice of Spicy Mango or Strawberry (or try them both!)
The Sunset Terrace at Fort Garry Hotel Sunset Cocca: Chickpea flatbread with arugula, salted ricotta, tomato and Green Goddess dressing
Death in the Afternoon: Absinthe & Iced Champagne
East India Company will be featuring their Thali Plates – which are basically a personalized buffet plate! Each Thali Plate has 3-4 main courses – samosa, salad, chutney, papadom, rice and dessert – huge variety of vegan and non-vegan choices!
Hy’s Steakhouse & Cocktail Bar – El Diablo Sour $15.00 Tromba tequila, Creme de Cassis (black currant liqueur), fresh lemon juice, simple syrup, dash egg white. Shaken and strained over ice in a Collins glass. Garnished with a dehydrated orange wheel and a fresh blackberry.
Patio Fest Special Appetizer – Manitoba Smoked Goldeye $17.95
Browns Socialhouse Portage – check out their Social Hour Specials (available from 3-6pm and 9pm to close)
Daily Drink Specials: FRIDAY – Stella $1 off, SATURDAY – $10 off Bottles of Wine *excluding Social Wine, SUNDAY – Mimosas $5 & Caesars $1 off
Elephant and Castle – Old Fashioned Friday – Old Fashioned, $2 off; Mules are $2 off, Happy Days Saturday & Sunday – ALL DAY HAPPY HOUR! Share Plates (Chrisps & Dips, Onion Rings, Mini Sausage Rolls, Sweet Potato Fries, Roasted Tomato & Whipped Feta) are all $5 each!
Check back for more great specials from:
Patios are required to follow all Manitoba Public Health measures regarding table group sizes, sanitization, and distancing. Please respect mask-wearing rules.