Downtown businesses are #OpenwithCare to safely welcome you back.
Look for new #OpenwithCare decals in the windows of downtown businesses. These businesses also have masks available free of charge (while supplies last).
When it comes to health and safety, everyone can play their part!
Here are some things you can do to keep you and others safe:
- Avoid entering the business if you have a cough, fever or aren’t feeling well.
- Wear a mask, covering your face and nose.
- Maintain a physical distance of two metres from others.
- Sneeze or cough into a cloth or tissue, or if not available, use your elbow.
- Avoid shaking hands or engaging in physical contact.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose or mouth.
- If possible, use touchless payment.
- Wash your hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds or use hand sanitizer often.
Supporting downtown businesses may look a little different these days, but there are still plenty of ways to support local:
- Shop online. Many stores will ship to your home or provide curbside pick-up options. Take advantage of our 15 minute curbside pick-up locations (indicated by a bright pink painted curb).
- Order delivery or takeout. Another opportunity to take advantage of our curbside pick-up locations.
- Tune into online classes or virtual gatherings.
- Share your support! Encourage your friends and family to support and tell them about the downtown businesses you love using the hashtag #OpenwithCare.