The Downtown Winnipeg BIZ is excited to bring back the Downtown Winnipeg Night Market happening on June 28, July 26, and August 30.
Find vendors at Manitoba Hydro Plaza, enjoy a wine and beer garden both at Rudy’s patio plus the Rudy’s pop-up bar on Edmonton Street between Portage Avenue and Graham, experience buskers, Instagram Alley, The Barking Spot, Activity Zone, and more!
What you can enjoy:
- Market vendors on Manitoba Hydro Plaza 5pm-11pm
- Enjoy our beer garden on the Rudy’s Patio (please enter through Manitoba Hydro Building) 5pm – 11pm and the pop up beer garden on Edmonton Street from 7pm – 11pm
- The Barking Spot on Edmonton Street 5pm – 11pm
- Instagram Alley on Edmonton Street from 5pm – 11pm
- Experience the Pop-Up Parks on Kennedy Street outside of Thom Bargen and in front of the Royal Winnipeg Ballet 5pm-11pm
- Kurrent Motion in on Edmonton Street 5pm – 9pm
- Face Paint Ladies from 6pm – 9pm
- Bike Valet on Edmonton Street 5pm – 11pm
- Downtown Winnipeg businesses including Bison Books, 9Round, Clay Oven, and more!
How to make the most of your experience:
- Come down to shop local, check out businesses in the area, take in some entertainment and enjoy a drink in the family-friendly beer and wine garden.
- Continue your evening downtown at one of the great local restaurants and bars where you can maximize summer on a patio, get your dance on or challenge your skills at pool, darts, or other activities!
How to get here:
- Cycling (leave your Bike with Bike Valet on site on Edmonton Street)
- Driving – street parking is free after 5:30 pm and there are many parkades in the surrounding area!
Thanks to everyone who attended the Downtown Winnipeg BIZ Night Markets this summer! We hope you enjoyed yourselves!