Downtown Winnipeg has approximately 39,000 parking spots – find parkades and parking lot locations, rates, and info here.
City of Winnipeg Street Parking Meters
Saturdays: 2 hours complimentary
Monday-Saturday: Free from 5:30 p.m. – 8 a.m.
Monday-Saturday: $2.50-3.50/hour from 8 a.m. – 5:30 p.m.
Downtown Parkades & Parking Lots
Maximum costs range from $4-$14 during the day, and $1-$8 for evening. Jets game nights: up to $20. Hourly rates are between $1-$5.
- Winnipeg Parking Authority: Call 311 | www.theparkingstore.winnipeg.ca
- Imperial Parking: 204-943-3578 | www.impark.com
- FNP Parking: 204-942-6100 | www.fnpparking.com
- Parking Plus: 204-943-8641
- Park Indigo: 204-284-8561 | ca.parkindigo.com
Pay By Phone
The Winnipeg Parking Authority works with PayByPhone to let you pay for vehicle parking in seconds. Pay for your on-street parking without having to leave your vehicle or remembering to bring change. Get a text reminder when your time is almost up!
Benefits of PayByPhone parking:
● All you need is your mobile phone
● Be automatically reminded when your time is almost up
● Extend your time from your phone
● Stay safe and comfortable while paying
● View and print parking transactions online
Click here to download the iOS or Android app, park online at m.paybyphone.com, or call 1-204-957-7275.
Click here to see places to park close to major visitor attractions (Updates coming soon)