Experience the very best sights and stories Winnipeg has to offer on our award-winning, Heart of a Nation sightseeing tour. Learn why Manitoba’s capital was once called the ‘wickedest city in Canada’, how a local team became history’s first Olympic hockey champions, Winnipeg’s shocking connection to James Bond, and much, much more. Humorous and engaging, this tour will help you discover what to explore while visiting our city!
– St. Boniface, Winnipeg’s charming French quarter;
– The Exchange District, a popular major motion picture filming location housing North America’s largest collection of turn-of-the-century architecture;
– Bell MTS Place hockey arena, home of the NHL’s Winnipeg Jets;
– The community club where The Guess Who and Neil Young got their start;
– The stately mansions of Wellington Crescent;
– The grand 400-acre Assiniboine Park;
– The Canadian Museum for Human Rights, the world’s only human rights museum; and
– The Manitoba Legislative Building, one of Canada’s most mysterious architectural wonders.
For a full tour schedule, please click here.