Join us on the last Friday of June, July and August from 4pm-11pm for the Downtown Winnipeg Night Market.
Find vendors at Manitoba Hydro Plaza, enjoy a wine and beer garden both at Rudy’s patio plus the Rudy’s pop-up bar on Kennedy Street between Portage Avenue and Graham, experience buskers, Instagram Alley, live painting, specials and events and neighbouring businesses and more.
What you can enjoy:
- Farmers’ Market vendors on Manitoba Hydro Plaza 4pm-11pm
- Enjoy our beer garden at the Rudy’s Patio (please enter through Manitoba Hydro Building) 4:00 – 11:00
- Instagram Alley on Graham Avenue featuring Creating A Scene, Studio 393, Graffiti Gallery and for you to capture your experience 4pm-11pm make sure to use #finditdowntown
- Barking Spot on Kennedy Street from 4pm-11pm
- Activity Zone on Kennedy Street from 4pm-11pm
- Fit Kids Healthy Kids on Kennedy Street from 6:00 – 8:30
- Sunset Yoga on Kennedy Street at 9:00 presented by Snap Fitness on Portage
- Experience the new Pop-Up Park on Kennedy Street 4pm-11pm
- Buskers including Phil Natividad, Perfect 5th, and Ukuladies providing music throughout, plus Kurrent Motion entertaining
- Downtown Winnipeg businesses including Fluid Float, Clay Oven, Tipsy Cow, Grey Owl Pub, all on site!
How to make the most of your experience:
- Come down to shop local, check out area businesses, experience the new Pop-Up Park on Kennedy, take in some entertainment and enjoy a drink in the family-friendly beer and wine garden
- Make us a stop on your way to or from Alleyways in the Exchange, where you can continue your shopping local experience
- Continue your evening downtown at one of the great local restaurants and bars where you can maximize summer on a patio, get your dance on or challenge your skills at pool, darts or other
How to get here:
- Bike valet will be on site in front of the Royal Winnipeg Ballet
- Driving – Street parking is free after 5:30pm and there are many parkades and surface parking lots as well
To apply to be in the Night Market, please click HERE.
Visit our Downtown Winnipeg Night Market event page for more details and updates: https://www.facebook.com/events/999775066846866/.