Break out your best cosplay outfit, attend anime screenings, enter video game tournaments, dine in the Maid Café, and browse a giant marketplace during Ai-Kon, Winnipeg’s annual three-day Japanese anime and pop culture convention.
– Exclusive Anime Screenings
– Community Panels, Workshops and Demonstrations
– Jam-Packed Marketplace and Artist Alley
– Amazing Industry Guests including Jerry Jewell and Team FourStar!
– The Cosplay Contest
– The Ai-Kon Maid Café
– The Video Game Lounge
– Sponsored Video Game Tournaments
And so much more!
The first child (12 and under) accompanying a paying adult is free. Subsequent children accompanying a paying adult are $5 each