Fredette’s Family Food
120 Donald Street
345 Donald Street
The Forks Market
A Manitoba landmark and popular tourist destination. This former stable is home to shops selling handmade jewellery, clothing, crafts, fresh produce, baked goods and meat. Enjoy international dining. 942-6302.
Downtown Farmers’ Market
Enjoy the Market Thursdays throughout the year where you can find products that you’d find in the categories of Make It, Bake It, Grow It. Click HERE for all of the upcoming Market dates.
Convenience stores, specialty and smaller grocery stores:
- Carlton Food Mart, 30 Carlton Street
- Colony Supermarket, 219 Colony Street
- Edmonton Convenience Store, 77 Edmonton Street
- Handy Mart, 200 Main Street
- Handy Mart, 190 Smith Street (Place Louis Riel)
- Hargrave Food and Deli, 33 Hargrave Street
- Hi-Rise Handy Mart, 521 St. Mary Avenue
- Holiday Foods, 160 Hargrave Street
- Inner Convenience, 433 Main Street
- Oriental Market & Company Ltd., 268 King Street
- Sam’s Foodfare, 81 Garry Street (Fort Garry Mall)
- Sun Food Mart, 74 Donald Street
- Sun Wah Supermarket, 303 King Street
- Wah Hing Grocery, 228 King Street
102-240 Graham Ave. (Cargill Building)
Assiniboine Athletic Club
401-83 Garry St.
ARX Fit Studios
L16, 1 Lombard Place
Axworthy Health & RecPlex (University of Winnipeg)
350 Spence St.
201-234 Donald St. (inside Cityplace)
323 Portage Ave.
The YMCA – YWCA
301 Vaughan Street (also accessible through Portage Place)
280 Fort St.
PLUS! Join us Monday-Friday from June-August for Fitness in the Park, every lunch hour in the downtown.
- The Downtown Spirit bus shuttles you around downtown for free!
- 2 kilometers of indoor walkway systems connect you from the Bay to Portage & Main
- 56 Winnipeg Transit routes go downtown
- Over 250 bike racks downtown
- Over 32,000 parking stalls downtown
- Monthly parking ranges from $80-$170 per month
- Central location: less than 25 minutes from anywhere in the city
- Winnipeg James A. Richardson International Airport is less than 15 minutes away