The Downtown Winnipeg BIZ is looking an individual to fill this role who can take the lead with minimal direction, conducts themselves professionally, and works collaboratively in a dynamic team environment.
The Downtown Winnipeg BIZ is the friendly and hardworking host that improves the perception of downtown by providing a welcoming environment, keeping things clean and safe, and advocating for continuous and positive change.
As the Executive Assistant and Project Coordinator you would provide full administrative support to the CEO including schedule management, document preparation, and board support. In addition you would assist with or at times lead CEO directed initiatives.
Executive Administrative Support (60%)
- Manage CEO calendar; coordinate meetings and make travel arrangements
- Provide support for the Board and Committees including communication, managing board minutes and materials, and secretary duties
- Research, compile data and prepare information for consideration/use by the CEO
- Write, proofread, edit and format documents including charts, letters, reports, presentations and statistical information
- Manage administrative budget, process invoices, and submit expenses for payment
Project Coordination, Administrative Supervision and Support (25%)
- Lead and coordinate special projects related to the development and promotion of downtown.
- Review, evaluate and implement new office procedures to increase production, consistency and professionalism
- Provide supervision, delegation and direction to receptionist
- Act as primary contact with the IT service provider
Reception Relief (15%)
- Provide reception relief during Receptionist’s lunch hours, vacation, sick leave, etc.
- Related executive administrative support experience
- Completion of post-secondary office/administrative assistant education is considered an asset
- Highly proficient in full Microsoft Office suite
- Exceptional organizational and time management skills
- Well-developed verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to take initiative and adapt to change in a fast-paced office environment
- Professional, respectful and collaborative
- Project management experience is considered an asset
If you are interested in applying for this opportunity please forward your resume, cover letter, and salary expectations with the position title to firstname.lastname@example.org. This posting will remain open until a suitable candidate is selected.
Please be advised only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Applicants should identify if they require accommodation during the competition process on a confidential basis.