Do you have a Summer Job Yet?
The Downtown Winnipeg BIZ is the friendly and hardworking host that provides a clean and welcoming environment to everyone that visits our downtown. Be part of the solution by joining the Streetscape Team!
The BIZ is looking for hardworking young man/woman that loves the outdoors, to work full-time from July to August 26, 2016.
– Between the ages of 18 – 24
– Minimum Grade 12
– Excellent knowledge of Downtown Winnipeg
– Positive attitude with strong interpersonal skills
– Physically fit and active
– Enjoy working outdoors in all weather
– Detail oriented
– Experience in planting or gardening
– Skilled in painting, finishing or woodworking
– Solid work ethic, dependable, reliable
– Valid Class 5 Driver’s License
When: Starting July 25, 2016 – August 26, 2016
Hours: 35 hour workweek, 5 working days per week. Must be available daytime, evenings and weekends. Actual days may vary depending on scheduling and operational need.
Rate: $12.50 per hour
View complete job description here.
If this sounds like you, please forward your resume and cover letter with the position title in the subject line by July 23, 2016:
Downtown Winnipeg BIZ
426 Portage Avenue
hr (at) downtownwinnipegbiz.com
Please be advised only those selected for an interview will be contacted