JOIN THE DOWNTOWN BIZ TEAM!
The Downtown Winnipeg BIZ is looking for a positive and professional team player to join our team in our fast-paced dynamic office in this new full time opportunity!
Days/Hours: Monday to Friday, 8:30am-4:30 pm, including a one-hour unpaid lunch break. Occasional evening and/or weekend work may be required to assist at events or meet deadlines.
Position Summary: To provide a welcoming, knowledgeable, front-line person to associates, public and BIZ members while handling the administrative and organizational running of the day-to-day office, and providing Executive Assistance support to the CEO and the BIZ Directors in administrative related duties. All duties and responsibilities as requested to be performed with a sense of humour, respectful and collaborative team spirit.
Reporting Structure: Reports to the Executive Assistant/Office Administrator with support from the Director of Human Resources.
- Exceptional related reception/customer service experience
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite
- Well-developed communication and interpersonal skills; ability to deal with the vast variety of people that visit our office
- Ability to take initiative and adapt to change in a fast-paced office environment
- Professional, respectful and collaborative
If this sounds like you, email your resume and cover letter with “Receptionist/Administrative Assistant” in the subject line by November 17, 2017 to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We thank all applicants, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.