JOIN THE DOWNTOWN BIZ ENVIRO-TEAM!!
The Downtown Winnipeg BIZ is the friendly host that provides a clean and welcoming environment to everyone that visits our downtown. Be part of the solution by joining the Enviro-Team!
The BIZ is looking for a hardworking person that loves working outdoors year round and is a “Jack or Jill of all trades” to take on the position of Enviro-Team General Maintenance Weekend
When: Immediately until August 25, 2017
Days/Hours: A part-time position requiring 14 paid hours of work per weekend. Current shift available is 8:00 am – 4:00 pm Saturday and Sunday, with additional shifts available depending on operational needs and events.
Rate: $12.40 per hour
– Minimum Grade 12 or equivalent
– Experience in outdoor general maintenance and plant care
– Comfortable operating hand tools and equipment as needed
– Solid work ethic, dependable, reliable
– Valid Class 5 Driver’s License required (mention in your resume)
– Physically fit and active
– Capable of lifting 50 pounds +
– Enjoy working outdoors year round, in all types of weather
– Positive attitude with strong interpersonal skills
– Agreeable to working a varied schedule
If this sounds like you, email or fax your resume by May 12, 2017 to:
Downtown Winnipeg BIZ
426 Portage Avenue
We thank all applicants, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.